I am pleased to announce that coaching courses dates for 2016 have been scheduled and are open for applications. The courses will be implemented from May on-wards. see 1st round of dates below. If demand is sufficient further dates may be scheduled .
Nomination of Coaches for 2016 courses:
If your club needs to have coaches trained please nominate members of your club whom you feel would be suitable for the role of club coach.
– Let me know via reply to this mail, email@example.com, if you have club members in mind to send forward.
– For each candidate nominated clubs must complete the Application Form 2016 and meet the the requirements within it. Please return completed forms to David Leen, Archery Ireland,Irish Sports HQ,National Sports Campus, Abbotstown,Dublin 15. Please include course fee for each applicant made payable to Irish Amateur Archery Association
Closing Date for applications : Close of Business 6/5/2016
Number of Candidates Per Club:
Firstly: Each club will be assured a Minimum of 2 places if they choose to put forward that number of prospective coaches.
Secondly: If the club would like to put forward more than 2 candidates please feel free to do so and Archery Ireland will endeavor to meet the needs requested by clubs and have those candidates trained collectively . Please rank in order the candidates you wish to have trained if you submit more than 2.
Allocation of courses and Dates
Courses will be allocated in as fair a manner as possible!
Dates will be allocated to candidates by Archery Ireland Executive and Coaching Coordinator using the following guidelines.
1st: Priority will be given to clubs with 0 to 2 existing coaches ( example New clubs needing coaches urgently)
2nd: Candidates on the 2015 wait list
3rd : Clubs wishing to have a group of coaches trained collectively
Venues & Course Dates:
1st Level 0 Course Dates May 14/15 Munster Venue Cork City Archery Club Rathpeacon Venue
2nd Level 0 Course Dates July 23/24 Dublin/ Leinster area
3rd Optional Date Dependent on number of applications Sept 10/11 Venue will be selected pending location of applicants
Summary/Next Steps For Club Secretaries
1. Decide at a club level if you need coaches trained up within your club
2. Reply to this mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and nominate your club members that you have agreed to put forward for the course ranked in order.
3. Submit application forms for each member that you propose along with course fee to the address in the above sections
4. Feel free to contact me on 0876216913 if you wish to discuss anything
Next steps for Archery Ireland
1. Coaching Coordinator will work with club secretaries and allocate course dates to applications received
2. Coaching Coordinator will work with club secretaries to assign further venues if needed .