Hosted by Slaney Archers
Competition Address:Verona Woods,
Dates and Times
Date: Saturday, 3rd October, 2020
Registation at 10:00 am, shooting starts at 10:00 am
Bow Styles: Compound, Recurve, Barebow, Longbow, Instinctive
All Ireland Field Championships – WRS (2 day 24 target mixed)
Host Club: Slaney Archers
Competition Venue: Verona Woods
Competition date (from): 03/10/2020
Competition date (to): 04/10/2020
Event format: 24 target mixed Field
Event categories: Senior, Master, Junior, Cadet, Youth. Male/Female. Compound/Recurve/Barebow/Instinctive/Longbow
Event fees: Senior/Master 1 day – €15 & 2 day – €25
Junior/Cadet/Youth/Student 1 day – €10 & 2 day – €15
Dress code: Event will comply with Archery Ireland dress regulations. Strictly no blue denim.
COVID Officer name: Alan O’Connor & Ian Fleming
Registration day 1: 10:00
Equipment inspection day 1: 10:00
Practice day 1: 10:00
Start shooting day 1: 11:00
Proposed event finish day 1: 17:00
Registration day 2: 10:00
Equipment inspection day 2: 10:00
Practice day 2: 10:00
Start shooting day 2: 11:00
Proposed event finish day 2: 17:00
Event Address: Verona Woods, The Still, Enniscorthy, Co. Wexford
Event coordinates: 52.5018993076992,-6.608766691656108
Entry Opening date: 16/09/2020
Entry Closing date: 30/09/2020
Event enquiry Email: email@example.com
Event Telephone: Sharon O’Connor 087 9000598
Event payment methods:
Cash Payment on the day. Please place exact amount in an envelope with
name on it.
- Further information: Archers will need to wear waterproof footwear with good grip.
- Archers will be divided into pods and are required to stay within that pod for the
- duration of the competition.
- Marshals will instruct the pods when they are to come to registration, practice
- area and bow check etc.
- Archers are asked to follow all Covid19 recommendations and adhere to 2m social distancing.
- A covid19 induction will be carried out on entering the venue.
- All archers are asked to bring hand sanitiser and any other PPE that they feel they might need.
- Archers must respect social distancing rules while shooting.
- Archers must pull their own arrows using their foot or knee against the target for leverage and try to
- refrain from touching target with their hands.
- On completion groups should complete score cards as quickly as possible, and place in the marked box
- in the registration area.
- Groups must then pack up and leave
- Scores will be made available online
Unfortunately we will not be able to have a medal ceremony this time. All medals will be posted out to
If a non shooting adult is coming with a child please inform us as they will be counted as a member of the