Host Club: Harbour House Archery Club
Competition Venue: Harbour House
Organiser Email Address: email@example.com
Competition date (from): 09/18/2021
Competition date (to): 09/19/2021
Event format: Double 720
Event categories: Senior, Master, Junior, Male/Female. Compound/Recurve/Barebow Event fees: Senior/Master/Junior €10 per day for Harbour House members, €20 per day for Non Harbour House members
Dress code: Event will comply with Archery Ireland dress regulations. Strictly no blue denim.
COVID Officer name: Roisin Mooney & Susanne Mooney
Registration day 1: 09:00
Equipment inspection day 1: 09:30
Practice day 1: 09:45
Start shooting day 1: 10:00
Proposed event finish day 1: 17:00
Registration day 2: 09:00
Equipment inspection day 2: 09:30
Practice day 2: 09:45
Start shooting day 2: 10:00
Proposed event finish day 2: 17:00
Event Address: Harbour House Sports Club, Loughharbour, Ardellis Lower, Athy, Co. Kildare Event coordinates: 53.05694N, 6.92639W
Entry Opening date: 09/06/2021
Entry Closing date: 09/16/2021
Event enquiry Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Facemask should be worn if you cannot keep 2 mtrs distance.
• Bring your own hand sanitiser.
• ONLY two archers per target.
• Archers will only pull their own arrows.
• Archers are not to touch any other butts other that their own.
• Archers should only use their scoreboards/sheets.
• Archers are reminded when scoring each other’s target to make sure to remain 2 meters apart and not to touch the other archers Butt or Target Face.
• We will be marking arrow holes so archers should only mark and pull their own arrows.
COVID officer will be the only person who retain your personal details and these details will only be handed over to the HSE if requested for tracking/tracing.
Butts will only be moved by field crew who will wear PPE.
Event payment methods: Cash Payment on the day
Further information: RM Archery Challenge
This challenge is over 2 weekends (one(1) in September & one(1) in October). Your three (3)highest score out of four(4) Double 720 events will be taken over the 2 weekends. The archer with the highest score in each category will be deemed the winner. The categories are Senior Open, Master Open, Junior Open.
Beginners Archers are more than welcome. Target Butts will be placed at a distance you are comfortable shooting at.
List of Shoots and dates.
Saturday 18th September Double 720 round
Sunday 19th September Double 720 round
Saturday 2nd October Double 720 round
Sunday 3rd October Double 720 round