I wish to apologise for the error in the original AGM notice, this was sent out without the Accounts Overview attached. Due to this, in accordance with the constitution under section 184.108.40.206 “The accounts of the Association shall be audited and an abstract thereof circulated to members not less than twenty one (21) days before the AGM.” I have no option but to re-schedule the AGM to allow the twenty one days.
The Annual General Meeting will now be held in the Confrence Centre in the National Sports Campus from 2pm on Saturday 28th October 2017.
Please find below links to:
2016 AGM Draft Minutes
- Membership count to ensure quorum has been met.
- Approval of the Minutes of the 2016 AGM
- Presidents Report
- Treasurers Report
- Financial Report
- Appoint Auditors for the coming Year
- Vote on the entrance fees and annual subscriptions for the ensuing year
- Constitution – Amendments / Additions proposals
- Proposals for Honorary Membership
- Executive Position(s) to be elected – Vice President. All nominations to be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than close of business Monday 23rd October 2017.
All proposals for items on the agenda must be submitted to email@example.com no later than close of business Saturday 21st October. All legitimate proposals will be compiled and sent out to members no later than one week prior to the AGM.
In keeping to the guidelines set out by Sport Ireland the meeting will not be deviating from the agenda. There will be an open discussion immediately after the closure of the AGM for those that wish to remain.
N.B.* The AGM will be video recorded to keep the minutes as accurate as possible and will remain on file until the 2017 minutes have been passed by the membership
National Sports Campus
Dublin D15 DY62