In accordance with article 184.108.40.206 of the constitution I hereby give notice that the Annual General Meeting of Archery Ireland will take place on the 15th October 2017 in the Conference Room at the National Sports Head Quarters from 2pm until 6pm.
- Membership count to ensure quorum has been met.
- Approval of the Minutes of the 2016 AGM
- Presidents Report
- Treasurers Report
- Finance Report
- Appoint Auditors for the coming Year
- Vote on the entrance fees and annual subscriptions for the ensuing year
- Constitution – Amendments / Additions proposals
- Proposals for Honorary Membership
- Executive Position(s) to be elected
Please find attached Summery Report of accounts for 2016 as required under article 220.127.116.11 of the constitution
All proposals for items on the agenda must be submitted to email@example.com no later than close of business Monday 2nd October. All legitimate proposals will be compiled and sent out to members no later than one week prior to the AGM.
In keeping to the guidelines set out by Sport Ireland the meeting will not be deviating from the agenda. There will be an open discussion immediately after the closure of the AGM for those that wish to remain.
N.B.* The AGM will be video recorded to keep the minutes as accurate as possible and will remain on file until the 2017 minutes have been passed by the membership
National Sports Campus
Dublin D15 DY62